(Makes 2 dozen light, scrumptious cookies)
6 TBSP butter, room temperature
3 oz. cream cheese
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
1 TSP vanilla
1/2 TSP baking soda
1/2 TSP salt
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sweetened coconut
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine the butter, cream cheese and sugar together on medium speed for two minutes.
2. Add in egg and yolk, vanilla and baking soda and continue mixing until combined.
3. Turn mixer to low and add in flour, mixing until just incorporated.
4. Add in coconut and white chocolate.
5. Chill dough for at least 2 hours.
6. When ready to bake the cookies, preheat the oven to 350 degrees,
7. Line the baking sheets with parchment sheets.
8. Using a medium (2 TBSP) sized scoop, place dough 2 inches apart.
9. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until centers are set.
10. Allow cookies to set before transferring from cookie sheet.